CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

ALICIA'S JOURNEY WITH FA

Welcome to our blog where we try to keep family & friends updated on our daughter/granddaughter, Alicia, who is one of the most adorable five year olds ever! She was born with a very rare & aggressive disease, called Fanconi anemia, which causes bone marrow failure, as well as different cancers . She is currently undergoing a bone marrow transplant to try to cure her bone marrow issues. If you'd like to gain a little more background, please visit our first entry HERE.



Wednesday, June 8, 2005

June 8, 2005

Sorry it has been so long since I've given an update on Alicia. She is doing just fine. We are still checking her counts every week but there hasn't been sny changes, her platelets are still low, but we are watching them closely.

Alicia is still learning more sign language every day. She comes home every day and teaches me a new word, I am so proud of her.

We are getting very excited about camp in august, I think I'm the most excited.

I will try to keep you updated more frequently.

Your friend

Michelle

0 comments: