CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

ALICIA'S JOURNEY WITH FA

Welcome to our blog where we try to keep family & friends updated on our daughter/granddaughter, Alicia, who is one of the most adorable five year olds ever! She was born with a very rare & aggressive disease, called Fanconi anemia, which causes bone marrow failure, as well as different cancers . She is currently undergoing a bone marrow transplant to try to cure her bone marrow issues. If you'd like to gain a little more background, please visit our first entry HERE.



Wednesday, April 30, 2008

April 2008 Guestbook Entries

HI Michelle,
your love just radiates for your grandaughter, Alicia. I think it is wonderful the promise you made to be with her no matter what. It sounds like your dear daughter, Erika, will also need a lot of emotional support and looking after....and it is good to be strong for Alicia but it is also good to be strong for your daughter who will need such care while her daughter who she loves so much, goes through transplant. You are a blessing to your daughter and your grandaughter....and remember to get support yourself, both physically and emotionally as you need it. I love you guys so much and am praying for you lots.
Love Charisse
(FA Adult)
http://charissejournal.blogspot.com

Charisse Howard-Jones/The Prayer Bears
Adelaide, SA Australia - Tuesday, April 29, 2008 8:15 AM CDT


Just wanted to send a note and say hi! Thinking of you.

Dianne

Dianne Ploetz
St. Paul, MN - Monday, April 28, 2008 12:42 AM CDT

Michelle
Just wanted to stop by and tell you I'm praying for you and Alcia. I just know in my heart everything will turn out just fine. Sarah sends a special "Hello" to Alcia. Sarah just the other day was looking at the pictures from camp,she saw the one of her holding Alcia. She looked at me and said "Mommy,I will always remember the good times at camp". We miss you both. Try to hold on to the positve thoughts,let go of the negitive and you both will sail right through this.

Love,
Lori and Sarah
www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahp

Lori Petersen
Painesville Twp, OH - Sunday, April 27, 2008 9:07 PM CDT

Michelle -
Just wanted you to know that you are in our thoughts and prayers (as always!!) and we're here to support you in any way we can.

I found a copy of the adorable picture of Karly and Alicia at camp last summer so I'll send that to Alicia to remind her of her buddy Karly!!

Sending you lots of love and BIG HUGS!!!
Nancy Ross
www.caringbridge.com/ca/karlyross

Nancy Ross
SC - Friday, April 25, 2008 7:27 AM CDT

((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))
I saw you post about going to transplant next month. You know you have your FAmily with you every step of the way.
You're awesome!!! We love you!!

Kayla
- Thursday, April 24, 2008 5:36 PM CDT

Michelle, I just read your post to the prayer bears and wanted to stop by and let you know that I am praying for you and for Alicia. I am praying for a successful transplant, for wisdom for the doctors and those who are caring for Alicia, and for emotional strength and peace for you.
http://www.freewebs.com/prayerbears
http://heatherrain.livejournal.com

Jennifer, a Texas prayer bear
Bridgeport, Texas - Thursday, April 24, 2008 4:20 PM CDT

I'm so glad you were able to share Disney with Alicia! Disney is so awesome for children. Will talk to you soon. God Bless all of you.
Mark Hawkins
Kingman, KS USA - Friday, April 11, 2008 1:38 PM CDT

Hi Alicia, It's me Karly Ross, we played at Camp Sunshine in 2007! I miss you alot!!!!!!! You rock and I hope you're doing well. I just had my 5 year anniversary!!!! Yeah!!! I hope that you will come to Camp Sunshine this year so we can play again. Talk to me on my website! LOVE YOU!! Karly Ross!!! YOU ARE IN MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS!!!!XOXOXOXOXOXOX!!!!
Karly Ross
- Friday, April 4, 2008 2:03 PM CDT

Hi Alicia
My name is Jenna and I came across your site. You are beautiful inside and out. You are a brave, courageous fighter, and you will be in my thoughts and prayers.
caringbridge.org/visit/champ291

Jenna
Kamloops, BC Canada - Wednesday, April 2, 2008 10:51 PM CDT

0 comments: