CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

ALICIA'S JOURNEY WITH FA

Welcome to our blog where we try to keep family & friends updated on our daughter/granddaughter, Alicia, who is one of the most adorable five year olds ever! She was born with a very rare & aggressive disease, called Fanconi anemia, which causes bone marrow failure, as well as different cancers . She is currently undergoing a bone marrow transplant to try to cure her bone marrow issues. If you'd like to gain a little more background, please visit our first entry HERE.



Thursday, November 30, 2006

November 2006 Guestbook Entries

C~O~N~G~R~A~T~U~L~A~T~I~O~N~S Grandma x2 :) And HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY to Alicia! Lots of big fun going on in your family :)
Karen M (team Ty)
Melbourne, FL USA - Sunday, November 26, 2006 3:02 PM CST


Happy Thanksgiving Alicia!!! I just wanted you to know you are in my prayers this day. Keep on being cute!!!
Kristin Young
gorham, me usa - Thursday, November 23, 2006 7:03 AM CST

Happy belated birthday. Sounds like a super fun time. I will be keeping you & your family in my prayers. Take care.
Candice Behm
Portland, OR USA - Wednesday, November 22, 2006 2:47 AM CST

Hoping your family has a very Happy Thanksgiving..Prayers and Bearhugs Love, Marci the Prayer Bears
http://www.freewebs.com/prayerbears
http://www.freewebs.com/caringcreators
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Marci Connell
Valdosta, GA USA - Tuesday, November 21, 2006 7:32 PM CST

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wishing you a Thanksgiving full of family & friends

Kristina Glidewell
- Tuesday, November 21, 2006 3:13 PM CST

Glad to read that Alicia had such a wonderful birthday. I'm praying that her biopsy results come out better than the last ones did. I wanted to stop by and wish you all a happy Thanksgiving, and to let you know that I am praying for a happy healthy baby boy.
Jennifer from the prayer bears and ones who care
Texas - Monday, November 20, 2006 6:32 PM CST


Happy birthday to you!! I also wanted to wish all of you a very Happy family filled THANKSGIVING!!!
Blessings to you all....
Kelly Bennett


~Marshall and Amelia~
Covington, Louisiana - Monday, November 20, 2006 4:11 PM CST

Happy Birthday Alicia!!! I miss those BIG hugs of yours. I hope you got everything you wished for. So, your having a brother!!! I bet you'll be a wonderful big sister. Praying for better biopsy results and I'm so glad Jo and Jacy got to visit! How fun! Hugs to you all.
Kristin Young www.caringbridge.org/me/wesley
gorham, me usa - Monday, November 20, 2006 8:13 AM CST

Happy Birthday Alicia!!! Beautiful four years old! May God bless you...
Love,
The Ross Family
www.caringbridge.com/ca/karlyross

Nancy Ross
- Sunday, November 19, 2006 8:28 PM CST

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday, dear Alicia!
I hope you have a wonderful birthday sweet girl!
Hugs, love & prayers,
Carol - A Prayer Bear

Carol Davis
Richland, MS USA - Sunday, November 19, 2006 1:05 PM CST

Alicia, Happy Birthday..I hope your day is filled with lots of love and presents..My daughter Elisabeth turned 5 last weekend and her party was today..We had alot of fun..Praying for you always..Prayers and BIG bearhugs LOve, Marci The Prayer Bears
http://www.freewebs.com/prayerbears
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Marci Connell
Valdosta, GA USA - Saturday, November 18, 2006 3:21 PM CST

Happy birthday Alicia! I hope you have a wonderful day today sweetheart@
Jennifer from the prayer bears and ones who care
Bridgeport for the moment, Texas - Saturday, November 18, 2006 12:49 AM CST

Happy Birthday Alicia
Praying that you have a great birthday.
Keeping you & your family very much in my prayers.
Sending love hugs & prayers to you all.

www.freewebs.com/prayerbears
- Saturday, November 18, 2006 11:35 AM CST

Alicia,

I heard that you had your birthday!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
What a big girl you are!!!

We'll certainly be back to check in on you!!

Have a wonderful weekend!!

Love and bearhugs,

Eva and Rodney~The Prayer Bears~
www.caringbridge.org/mi/rodneyreeves, - Saturday, November 18, 2006 11:01 AM CST

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
LOVE ALWAYS BRENDAMY LOVING DAD'S SITE
EDMONTON ,ALBERTA Canadian Flag, - Thursday, November 16, 2006 8:40 PM CST

Alicia, HI sweetie. Keeping you in my prayers always. I pray you had a amazing and fun Halloween.Prayers and BIG bearhugs LOve, Marci The Prayer Bears
http://www.freewebs.com/prayerbears
http://www.freewebs.com/caringcreators
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Marci Connell
Valdosta, GA USA - Tuesday, November 7, 2006 1:05 PM CST

0 comments: