CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

ALICIA'S JOURNEY WITH FA

Welcome to our blog where we try to keep family & friends updated on our daughter/granddaughter, Alicia, who is one of the most adorable five year olds ever! She was born with a very rare & aggressive disease, called Fanconi anemia, which causes bone marrow failure, as well as different cancers . She is currently undergoing a bone marrow transplant to try to cure her bone marrow issues. If you'd like to gain a little more background, please visit our first entry HERE.



Thursday, December 24, 2009

A Pinky PROMISE

Anshon jr....................

Mommy and Daddy and Jayshon.....................

My Dad and Alicia...........................



Denise's daughter Cassie and Jayshon.......................


Alicia and Jayshon...............................

I can never break a Pinky Promise. Today was an awesome day. I am grateful for another Christmas with my family. I am very tired they wore me out so I am going to make this short but sweet so I can post pictures of the boys as I promised.
I hope everyone has a Special Christmas as I did today.
MERRY CHRISTMAS
MEE-MA



4 comments:

Mary Ann Gormley said...

Thank you so much for sharing the photos of your family.
I am so happy that you are all together this year for Christmas and wish you all a very blessed and happy 2010.
Thinking of you and continuing to pray for both of you.
Love and hugs,
Mary Ann

Dianne said...

Thanks so much for sharing these beautiful photos. The kids are growing, growing, growing! It looks like you had a very special Christmas!! :)

Love, Dianne

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update and all the pics!
Know that I'm still here praying!
John 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Anonymous said...

Praying right now!
Isaiah 63:7-9: I will mention the lovingkindnesses of the LORD, and the praises of the LORD, according to all that the LORD hath bestowed on us, and the great goodness toward the house of Israel, which he hath bestowed on them according to his mercies, and according to the multitude of his lovingkindnesses. For he said, Surely they are my people, children that will not lie: so he was their Saviour. In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.
Prayer Bears
My email address