CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

ALICIA'S JOURNEY WITH FA

Welcome to our blog where we try to keep family & friends updated on our daughter/granddaughter, Alicia, who is one of the most adorable five year olds ever! She was born with a very rare & aggressive disease, called Fanconi anemia, which causes bone marrow failure, as well as different cancers . She is currently undergoing a bone marrow transplant to try to cure her bone marrow issues. If you'd like to gain a little more background, please visit our first entry HERE.



Tuesday, December 29, 2009

HOME AGAIN

LEAVING THE HOSPITAL



READY TO BREAK OUT


HOW MANY WIRES DOES AN EKG TAKE
WE FINALLY MADE IT HOME LATE YESTERDAY AFTERNOON. SHE IS STILL TAKING ANTIBIOTICS WHICH I CONVINCED THE NURSES I DID NOT NEED TAINING. LOL I TOLD THEM IF I HAD ANY QUESTIONS I WOULD JUST ASK ALICIA. HER GVH IS STILL GETTING WORSE. WE LEAVE FOR CINCINNATI A WEEK FROM TODAY. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR SO MANY PRAYERS AND ALL OF THE SUPPORT.
MICHELLE


8 comments:

Dianne said...

Thinking of you, and sending out lots of prayers!!! With love, Dianne

Anonymous said...

So glad you're sprung!!!!!!!!!!
Here praying!
Psalm 71:1-3 In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion. Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me. Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Dianne said...

I am so glad you are home. Wishing you ALL the best in 2010! Love, Dianne

Anonymous said...

These verses give such great comfort! Praying!
Romans 8:26-27 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Anonymous said...

Know that I'm here praying!
John 11:25-26: Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?
Prayer Bears
My email address

Anonymous said...

Praying right now!
Zephaniah 3:17 The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Anonymous said...

The Lord understands everything you go through! Praying!
Isaiah 53:1-3: Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed? For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him. He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Anonymous said...

Hope all goes well on your trip!
Know that your family is always in my thoughts and prayers!
Isaiah 53:4-6 ¶Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
Prayer Bears
My email address