CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

ALICIA'S JOURNEY WITH FA

Welcome to our blog where we try to keep family & friends updated on our daughter/granddaughter, Alicia, who is one of the most adorable five year olds ever! She was born with a very rare & aggressive disease, called Fanconi anemia, which causes bone marrow failure, as well as different cancers . She is currently undergoing a bone marrow transplant to try to cure her bone marrow issues. If you'd like to gain a little more background, please visit our first entry HERE.



Sunday, August 9, 2009

were not in kansas toto

well news around here changes every other hour. yesterday about 5 oclock michelle was told she was being released to go to ronald mc donald house with alicia for a day before we all leave monday cuz michelle will be a direct admit at hospital at home. About 7 the nurse said the dr did not have time to do her paper work before he left so she still sits in hospital waiting and is now told by noon.Other good news is a pilot heard michelles story and scheduled to fly her home today but 2 hours later michelle got a phone call and that flight was canceled and now departure time is 10 am monday morning. we are keeping our fingers crossed. she is feeling better though still in alot of pain. im sure you will be reading an update from michelle soon-----------DENISE

3 comments:

Charisse said...

Denise, this is wonderful!!!! Praise the Lord, He has answered our prayers. Is the pilot doing the flight for free? I am so glad you are all going home. I am glad to hear Michelle is doing ok despite the circumstances. We are still praying and look forward to the next update :-) Michelle, we love you!
Love Charisse

Anonymous said...

Praying so that you'll be in Kansas tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Still here, still praying!
Psalms 70:4-5 Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: and let such as love thy salvation say continually, Let God be magnified. But I am poor and needy: make haste unto me, O God: thou art my help and my deliverer; O LORD, make no tarrying.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Anonymous said...

Oh how I hope you're in KS today!
The Scriptures are full of such amazing and comforting passages. This is one of the best. Hope they are full of comfort and know I'm here praying!
Job 19:25-27 For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God: Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.
Prayer Bears
My email address