CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

ALICIA'S JOURNEY WITH FA

Welcome to our blog where we try to keep family & friends updated on our daughter/granddaughter, Alicia, who is one of the most adorable five year olds ever! She was born with a very rare & aggressive disease, called Fanconi anemia, which causes bone marrow failure, as well as different cancers . She is currently undergoing a bone marrow transplant to try to cure her bone marrow issues. If you'd like to gain a little more background, please visit our first entry HERE.



Monday, December 22, 2008

Day +186

Hello everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know we are about to leave for HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't sleep much last night, or all weekend, I am soooooooooooooooooo excited. I packed and unpacked a total of twelve times. LOL


Alicia is up early also. The first thing she said when she opened her eyes was : I go see Mommy and Daddy now?" I was so happy to finally say YES. Then she of course wanted to know if she was going to see Ne Ne today.


Her cough seems to be getting better, I just hope everything goes well and she is all better by the time we get back.


I will let everyone know all of the details when I get back. Thank you everyone so much.

4 comments:

Charisse said...

Yay! Have a WONDERFUL Christmas my love!
Love Charisse

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! I am so thrilled you guys are having a chance to spend Christmas with your family. Have a great time! Dianne

Anonymous said...

Keep your eyes on the only true source of peace and strength. Praying for safe travels HOME!!!!!!!!!!!
Isaiah 26:3-4 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Anonymous said...

Hope you're having an amazing time AT HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stopping by to let you know I'm still here praying!
Psalms 71:1-3 In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion. Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me. Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.
Prayer Bears
My email address