CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

ALICIA'S JOURNEY WITH FA

Welcome to our blog where we try to keep family & friends updated on our daughter/granddaughter, Alicia, who is one of the most adorable five year olds ever! She was born with a very rare & aggressive disease, called Fanconi anemia, which causes bone marrow failure, as well as different cancers . She is currently undergoing a bone marrow transplant to try to cure her bone marrow issues. If you'd like to gain a little more background, please visit our first entry HERE.



Monday, July 13, 2009

Michelle and Alicia are doing ok. Michelle is very sore.
Erika is here and they both are loving that! She is having fun with Alicia, while Michelle rests. Not much to update until Thursday, when we go back to the Oncologist.

Thank you for all the prayers!
Krisstina

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you really are resting, Michelle! Hoping for good news at the dr!
Know that you're in my thoughts and prayers!
Psalms 91:1-2 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Anonymous said...

Stopping by to let you know I'm praying!
Psalms 91:3-6 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler. Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Anonymous said...

Continuing to pray for your family!!!!!!!!!!!
Psalms 91:11-12 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
Prayer Bears
My email address