CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

ALICIA'S JOURNEY WITH FA

Welcome to our blog where we try to keep family & friends updated on our daughter/granddaughter, Alicia, who is one of the most adorable five year olds ever! She was born with a very rare & aggressive disease, called Fanconi anemia, which causes bone marrow failure, as well as different cancers . She is currently undergoing a bone marrow transplant to try to cure her bone marrow issues. If you'd like to gain a little more background, please visit our first entry HERE.



Tuesday, May 19, 2009

R.I.P Stacy

I am at a loss of words. Today FA is taking the life of someone I am very close to. Stacy Hunningcutt will be placed in Jesus's arms at 7pm tonight. His Mom and Dad made the decision this morning that he has suffered enough. Please say an extra prayer for them this evening at 7pm.

Stacy baby Mee-ma is going to miss you so much. I am going to miss those big hugs you gave me and I am going to miss watching you run over everyone at the RMH on your tractor. I am so blessed that I got to know you and you are so special. Fly High baby!!!!!!!! Where you are going there is no more FA, no more pain, no more needles, no more medicine, only happy days from now on. I love you Stacy R.I.P

Mee-ma

6 comments:

Dianne said...

I will be saying a special prayer for Stacy's family this evening. You have been a great friend to these folks. Love, Dianne

Mary Ann G. said...

I will pray especially for Stacy and his famikly at 7PM...thank you for letting us know. I agree--you have been a great friend to them.
Alicia also is in my prayers.
Love, Mary Ann

Kristin Young said...

Tears are just streaming. I can barely catch my breath. I am so sorry. Stacy's mom is so strong to let him go. She's doing the right thing. I am so sorry she has to make that decision. I am so sorry.

Kristin young said...

it's 7. Please know our family is thinking of you and praying for strength for you to help ease this pain. I'm so very sorry. Know you're not alone. Your FAmily is here for you.

Julie Barbier said...

God has blessed Stacy's family with the friendship of you and Alicia. It is with a heavy heart that we read the news that face Stacy's family. We will pray for everyone and hope the peace of the LORD will surround you all. Prayers going up for Alicia also. Thanks for the updates and GOD Bless.....
www.caringbridge.org/visit/justinbarbier
FA/Louisiana

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry....
We are always safe when we're in the Lord's Hands! Praying!
Psalms 31:5 Into thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O LORD God of truth.
Prayer BearsMy email address