CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

ALICIA'S JOURNEY WITH FA

Welcome to our blog where we try to keep family & friends updated on our daughter/granddaughter, Alicia, who is one of the most adorable five year olds ever! She was born with a very rare & aggressive disease, called Fanconi anemia, which causes bone marrow failure, as well as different cancers . She is currently undergoing a bone marrow transplant to try to cure her bone marrow issues. If you'd like to gain a little more background, please visit our first entry HERE.



Tuesday, July 15, 2008

DAY +26 UPDATE

YOU MIGHT WANT TO DISREGUARD THE LAST MESSAGE. THEY DID ROUNDS ABOUT FIFTEEN MINUTES AGO AND OK'S ALICIA TO BE DISCHARGED AND THE NURSE CAME IN TO THE ROOM TO TAKE ANOTHER TEMP, AND THE FEVER SHE HAS BEEN GOING BETWEEN WAS THERE. SHE HAS A TEMP NOW OF 101.5. I AM VERY WORRIED. I AM SOOOO GLAD IT HAPPENED NOW BEFORE I GOT HER OVER THERE. SHE WAS FINE AND HOUR AGO BUT NOW SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE DOES NOT FEEL GOOD. PLEASE PRAY HARD FOR HER TODAY!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle, I am praying for you and Alicia, I was shocked when you called this morning to say the fever was back. I had just left you a message 2 hours before and was so happy she would be over at RMH. But don't worry God will work his mircals and she will feel better soon. Give her a Big Kiss and ((Hug)) from Sarah and me. Call if you need to talk.

Lori

Teresa said...

I thought that was really hilarious about the "big butt" comment! haha! I'm so sorry she is running fevers off and on. I hope it's nothing big and that it clears up. So, I'm a little bit confused, did they discharge you guys still?

Lots of love and prayers to you!
The Clifton's

Anonymous said...

Know that I'm praying!
Romans 8:26-27 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.